What was the last thing you built?

These days I am confused what to write, no previous planning. how about a minute intermezzo ok ..? should be ok, haha. Recently I had a dream to have a blog with a paid domain like a dot com or something, when can I have it ..?.  I don't have  money!, it was my main constraint. Well recently I'm saving up for that project, and has built a blog to use these paid domain. For that project  I learned about e commerce services so that no confusion when buying domain later, then really what is e commerce ..?  I tried looking into wikipedia and read the articles on e commerce and it has to do with the domain name on the internet (I think). Well still don't know much (still confused) hehe.

New blog is I built and developed now will be my fill with all my design work. So, this blog I'll make a design gallery and portfolio of my work. For friends who would like to see all the results of my work you can see it in a new blog later, because not all of my design work at the post on this blog. So wait for my new blog with top level domain, is coming soon buddy.

Leave a Reply

please write comments / feedback that builds from an article / design above ....