Time Freeze

i've long time not drawing ...
after seeing the characters above, you would immediately think of gaara, yes I am inspired by my favorite character in the comic naruto it.

though hourglass her almost similar to the barrel-shaped sand's gaara, but the concept of the power of both is very different. gaara worn barrel that concept as a place to store the sand that serves as a weapon as well as his shield. while the character that I drawing this with hourglass concept "truth hourglass" that counts down the time. yap for hours of sand that run continuously, the enemy at about 13 meters from this character will not be able to move his body, which by then the enemy will be defeated easily.

I am still lazy to give her name and make her bio. any suggestions ..? or criticism ..? :)
sorry for my bad english,

Leave a Reply

please write comments / feedback that builds from an article / design above ....