Anime Addiction


lately I'm addicted to watching anime, it started when I try to watch an anime that I've finished reading the manga too. School Rumble, yes School Rumble! the manga  I already read that genre school life / comedy / romance. This anime is very funny and there are romantic side, I was very entertained after watching it. that's why I try to watch anime titles such as akikan, toradora, etc (of course the manga is finished I read). because of this addiction, I so often not slept at midnight just for watch  anime, how about you ..? you like anime ..?

oh yeah! I recently also completed a new design caharacter, I still like to draw chibi characters (especially female chibi). enjoy it! :)

Leave a Reply

please write comments / feedback that builds from an article / design above ....