Thanks My Friends! :')

Saturday and sunday last week was a days which I would not forget in my life, I get the surprises from kaskus regional cirebon friends. Initially me and my friends kaskus regional cirebon held "gathering kaskus cirebon region 3" on a villa in liggarjati, Mt. Ciremai foothills. we take the activity to stay on villa for saturday night, and the sunday we are planning a tour of museums 'Perundingan Linggarjati'. event a success from start to finish. at the end of the activities, I was surprised by kaskus regional cirebon friends. I washed down the flour, eggs, water all over my body. yes right, earlier Friday is my birthday. wow, this surprise will never disappear from my memory, thank you my friends! check here for field report the gathering.

Leave a Reply

please write comments / feedback that builds from an article / design above ....